There is no denying that Iced Tea screams summer - the sun is beaming and the streets and beaches are bustling with smiles. A nice refreshingly cold Long Island Iced Tea is the ideal beverage to have in hand as you lap up the joyous surroundings with family and friends.
Here are some easy and helpful tips to make your Long Island Iced Tea even more refreshingly enjoyable:
1. Pour the delicious Long Island Iced Tea in a large iced filled jug.
2. Add a slice of lemon and squeeze the lemon into it. You can also crush the lemon rind – essential oils from the rind add a nice citrusy flavor.
3. If you like mint, crushing a few leaves into your iced tea to give it an uplifting and energizing taste.
4. A pinch of cinnamon or crushed cardamom is another way to add taste and flavor to iced teas.
5. Try crushed strawberries and raspberries to add a unique taste to iced tea. You can even add pomegranate juice, orange juice or peaches to your iced tea for something cool, different and delicious!
Long Island Iced Tea is the perfect Summer beverage and with a few simple added ingredients you will have your friends and family wanting more. We want to see how experimental you get with your Long Island Iced Tea thirst quencher so make sure you post a picture to our Facebook page.